INTERMARE boats for sale
The review of our community on INTERMARE
Do you know or own a INTERMARE?Help the community by leaving your review in 5 minutes on INTERMARE.
Why trust us ?
Already 1 boats sold through us
All about Intermare brand
Intermare is one of Europe's oldest shipyards: initial production dates back to the late 1870s when Tuscany's coastline underwent massive redevelopment in a bid to develop its maritime activity.
Intermare benefits from centuries of know-how in shipbuilding, and more specifically in the development of metal hulls.
The shipyard was subsequently incorporated into the Italian Fipa group, enabling the company to benefit from the skills of other top-of-the-range manufacturers and to offer a comprehensive range of custom-built motor cruisers, spanning three brands:
- Maiora: fibreglass sport fly speedboats ranging from 20m to 50m in length. Their interior and exterior fittings provide a range of possibilities for life on board and offer an exceptional sailing experience;
- AB Yachts: liveable waterjet propulsion cruisers ranging from 58 foot to 166 foot. Made of Kevlar and carbon fibre, these sporty yachts easily reach top speeds of 55 knots;
- CBI Navi: motor cruisers made from steel and/or aluminium, ranging from 24m to 80m long. Each boat in this range is custom-built and unique.
Precision, know-how and innovation are the cornerstones of the Intermare shipyard, which for decades has produced exceptional boats that fulfil their clients' wildest dreams. Avant-garde design, consistently at the peak of elegance, and constant innovation of these yachts and super-yachts result in simply exceptional creations.
Intermare: buy your future boat
From the very first models designed and created to the most recent, boatbuilder has a wide selection of seagoing pleasure craft for you to choose from. The boats of the range be divided into various different categories that continue to become ever more refined with the passing nautical seasons.
How to go about purchasing your new boat
Before acquiring your new boat, take the time to carefully examine what type of amateur sailor you are by considering some simple but useful criteria:
- The total budget for the purchase and maintenance of the boat
- The type of sailing and type of waters: coastal, open seas, mixed?
- Preferred uses: Fishing? Coastal sailing? River cruising? Watersports?
Looking for the perfect boat?
Impressed by the boats from the boatyard but none of the models offer exactly what you want as a seasoned sailor (or one in the making)? No need to panic! Band of Boats is here to help you. Whether you're on the lookout for a sea cruiser, a recreational fishing boat or simply a cabin cruiser, get ready to jump in with both feet and purchase your future new or used boat. We look forward to counting you amongst our community of passionate enthusiasts. Awaken the sailor sleeping inside you and prepare to write the first pages of your very own ship's log.