All about Mostes brand
Mostes shipyard produced its first boats in 1913 on the shores of Lake Como in Italy. At the time, Alessandro Mostes produced wooden boats with passion. Over 100 years later, this outstanding manufacturer produces top-of-the-range, high-performance motorboats with refined finishes.
Mostes boats appeal to lovers of beauty looking for elegance and performanceat all costs, both at sea and beyond.
These boats are day cruisers ranging from 22 feet to 34 feet with sleek lines, sold across four ranges:
- Mostes: with a deep V-shaped hull, these boats offer great stability and very sleek lines.
- Pegaso: stability and performance are the keywords of these boats. Mounted on a V-shaped hull, they are ideal for adrenaline-soaked sports outings.
- Taxi Boat: equipped with the stable Pegaso hull, this range features comfortable and luxurious boats designed to transport passengers on Lake Como.
- Venere: these speedboats with a sharp bow have an aerodynamic hull brimming with elegance.
- Off Shore: comfortable and high-performance day cruisers. Featuring a Mediterranean-style deck with saloon that converts into an XL sun deck, cabin and kitchenette for a whole host of possibilities.
The Mostes 27 Pegaso stands out thanks to its sporty lines. The wide aft deck opens onto a spacious sun deck. Comfortable saloon, beautiful finishes, sleeper cabin: all the components combine to offer pleasure boaters memorable outings on the water.
Mostes: buy your future boat
From the very first models designed and created to the most recent, boatbuilder has a wide selection of seagoing pleasure craft for you to choose from. The boats of the range be divided into various different categories that continue to become ever more refined with the passing nautical seasons.
How to go about purchasing your new boat
Before acquiring your new boat, take the time to carefully examine what type of amateur sailor you are by considering some simple but useful criteria:
- The total budget for the purchase and maintenance of the boat
- The type of sailing and type of waters: coastal, open seas, mixed?
- Preferred uses: Fishing? Coastal sailing? River cruising? Watersports?
Looking for the perfect boat?
Impressed by the boats from the boatyard but none of the models offer exactly what you want as a seasoned sailor (or one in the making)? No need to panic! Band of Boats is here to help you. Whether you're on the lookout for a sea cruiser, a recreational fishing boat or simply a cabin cruiser, get ready to jump in with both feet and purchase your future new or used boat. We look forward to counting you amongst our community of passionate enthusiasts. Awaken the sailor sleeping inside you and prepare to write the first pages of your very own ship's log.