PIANTONI boats for sale
The review of our community on PIANTONI
Do you know or own a PIANTONI?Help the community by leaving your review in 5 minutes on PIANTONI.
Why trust us ?
Already 7 boats sold through us
All about Piantoni brand
Italian shipyard Piantoni has worked intensively on the shores of Lake Iseo, at the foot of the Alps, for over a century. Founded in 1906, the manufacturer has produced many models of wooden boat models, highly-prized for the quality and style of their fittings.
The shipyard produced wooden boats from the outset. It incorporated fibreglass and polyester hulls as these innovative materials emerged, producing high-performance, well-equipped speedboats.
Piantoni motorboats stand out thanks to their sleek and sporty hulls. From fly to open boats, every model produced is ideal for outings with family or friends and comes with all the comforts you would expect from a holiday home.
The shipyard produced emblematic models between 1982 and 1992, among which the following stand out:
- Fantasy 45; a 13.11m motor cruiser powered by two powerful 425hp inboard engines. Its layout complete with flybridge, interior woodwork, 3 cabins and top-of-the-range equipment make it a comfortable yacht for cruises.
- Open 40 Evolution; an open-hull boat with a sporty design. It offers excellent performance at 12.5m long and powered by twin 450hp engines. Two comfortable independent cabins complete this model sure to captivate sports enthusiasts and aesthetes alike.
These motor cruisers are still very popular and remain living legends from the prestigious Italian shipyard, Piantoni.
Piantoni: buy your future boat
From the very first models designed and created to the most recent, boatbuilder has a wide selection of seagoing pleasure craft for you to choose from. The boats of the range be divided into various different categories that continue to become ever more refined with the passing nautical seasons.
How to go about purchasing your new boat
Before acquiring your new boat, take the time to carefully examine what type of amateur sailor you are by considering some simple but useful criteria:
- The total budget for the purchase and maintenance of the boat
- The type of sailing and type of waters: coastal, open seas, mixed?
- Preferred uses: Fishing? Coastal sailing? River cruising? Watersports?
Looking for the perfect boat?
Impressed by the boats from the boatyard but none of the models offer exactly what you want as a seasoned sailor (or one in the making)? No need to panic! Band of Boats is here to help you. Whether you're on the lookout for a sea cruiser, a recreational fishing boat or simply a cabin cruiser, get ready to jump in with both feet and purchase your future new or used boat. We look forward to counting you amongst our community of passionate enthusiasts. Awaken the sailor sleeping inside you and prepare to write the first pages of your very own ship's log.