All about Quicksilver brand
Quicksilver was founded in the 1990s, and its collaboration with Brunswick, a world leader in yachting, launched the company to new heights of innovation. The manufacturer decided to start offering recreational motorboats between 14 and 30 feet for anyone to enjoy, whether for fishing, water sports, or family outings along the coast.
The company's core values are based on :
- the enjoyment of boating,
- and above all quality.
The company now offers various series, such as :
- the Activ Open (featuring the Quicksilver 555 Activ) for daily outings;
- the Activ PilotHouse series (including the Quicksilver 675 Pilothouse), perfect for relaxing or fishing; and the Sundeck series (featuring the Activ 755 Sundeck), built for recreation and water sports.
Band of Boats has a large selection of Quicksilver models among our boats for sale.
Quicksilver: specialists in motorboats for water sports!
From the very first models designed and created to the most recent, boatbuilder has a wide selection of seagoing pleasure craft for you to choose from. The boats of the range be divided into various different categories that continue to become ever more refined with the passing nautical seasons.
How to go about purchasing your new boat
Before acquiring your new boat, take the time to carefully examine what type of amateur sailor you are by considering some simple but useful criteria:
- The total budget for the purchase and maintenance of the boat
- The type of sailing and type of waters: coastal, open seas, mixed?
- Preferred uses: Fishing? Coastal sailing? River cruising? Watersports?
Looking for the perfect boat?
Impressed by the boats from the boatyard but none of the models offer exactly what you want as a seasoned sailor (or one in the making)? No need to panic! Band of Boats is here to help you. Whether you're on the lookout for a sea cruiser, a recreational fishing boat or simply a cabin cruiser, get ready to jump in with both feet and purchase your future new or used boat. We look forward to counting you amongst our community of passionate enthusiasts. Awaken the sailor sleeping inside you and prepare to write the first pages of your very own ship's log.