X-YACHTS sailboats for sale
The review of our community on X-YACHTS
Do you know or own a X-YACHTS?Help the community by leaving your review in 5 minutes on X-YACHTS.
Why trust us ?
Already 14 boats sold through us
All about X-Yachts brand
Created by the brothers Jeppesen and Birgen Hansen, the X-Yachts shipyard, based in Haderslev, Denmark, was founded in 1979. Initially dedicated to building racing yachts, the yard was quickly recognised for the performance of its IOR (International Offshore Rule) boats, a gauge required for international regattas in the 1980s. On the strength of this success, the brand expanded its catalogue in 1990 to offer sailing enthusiasts yachts that are as sporty as they are comfortable.
During the last 40 years, the X-Yachts shipyard has developed more than 60 models that now belong to 3 ranges:
- XRange: the racing cruiser range, launched in 2016 with the X6. They are sailboats for demanding sailors looking for thrills and facilities that are as discreet as they are luxurious.
- XCruising: the long-distance cruising range, launched in 2008. The XC-45 model, named European Yacht of the Year 2008, stands out particularly for its shallow draught and the ideal layout of its cockpit, so the crew can sail with ease. It's a bestseller!
- XPerformance: the performance range, which began with the arrival of the XP 44 at the beginning of 2011, followed by the XP 38 and XP 55. These include sturdy and comfortable models, designed for both racing and ocean sailing.
X-Yachts' yachts, recognised for over 40 years because of their performance and how comfortable they are, are now among the world's leading yachting models.
X-Yachts: buy your future boat
From the very first models designed and created to the most recent, boatbuilder has a wide selection of seagoing pleasure craft for you to choose from. The boats of the range be divided into various different categories that continue to become ever more refined with the passing nautical seasons.
How to go about purchasing your new boat
Before acquiring your new boat, take the time to carefully examine what type of amateur sailor you are by considering some simple but useful criteria:
- The total budget for the purchase and maintenance of the boat
- The type of sailing and type of waters: coastal, open seas, mixed?
- Preferred uses: Fishing? Coastal sailing? River cruising? Watersports?
Looking for the perfect boat?
Impressed by the boats from the boatyard but none of the models offer exactly what you want as a seasoned sailor (or one in the making)? No need to panic! Band of Boats is here to help you. Whether you're on the lookout for a sea cruiser, a recreational fishing boat or simply a cabin cruiser, get ready to jump in with both feet and purchase your future new or used boat. We look forward to counting you amongst our community of passionate enthusiasts. Awaken the sailor sleeping inside you and prepare to write the first pages of your very own ship's log.