RIB & inflatable boats
Why trust us ?
What are the different types of RIB and inflatable boats?
Rigid inflatable boats are different depending on their assigned use. Even if they are designed to be versatile, you will need to find (or customize!) The ideal inflatable / rigid boat for your practice:
- for fishing: the boat will need to be equipped, for example, with rod holders or fish tanks;
- for diving: launching is quick and easy and you should prefer a boat with a large open deck space;
- for the walk: easy to transport and launch, they are popular for the first purchase of a boat for sea trips and families, some models exist with a sun bath, a dining area and sometimes an outdoor kitchen;
- for water sports: the power of the semi-rigid allows the practice of water skiing, wakeboarding or towed buoy;
- for cruising: sometimes equipped with a cabin and with a minimum of 9 meters, some inflatables include sleeping space, toilets and kitchen area;
- as an annex: the semi-rigid is ideal for joining your boat.
Although their main use is as pleasure craft, RIBs are also used as work boats since they are easy to pilot, robust and functional.
Are you looking for a boat that is easy to transport and is suitable for multiple uses? Browse through our ads for new or used semi-rigid inflatable boats on Band of Boats and go and practice your favourite activity with confidence.