Data protection policy
Data protection policy
The information collected through the website www.bandofboats.com are intended to be processed by Band of Boats, the data controller, for the purposes of processing your request for information, your request for the creation of a user account on the website, the newsletter and the services offered on the Site, as well as to get to know you better. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of Band of Boats, as part of the management of its relations with customers and prospects. The information marked with an asterisk in the forms are mandatory to process your requests. If you do not fill them in, your request will not be taken into account. Your data is communicated internally within Band of Boats to the customer service, the marketing/commercial and technical departments. Subject to your prior agreement, your data may also be communicated to other entities of the BENETEAU Group which are likely to offer you commercial offers.
Your data is also accessible to our sub-contractors (especially for website hosting purposes). Please note that your personal data may only be communicated to third parties for the purposes set out in this information notice or subject to your consent. Subcontractors act on Band of Boats' instructions and are required to implement appropriate protection measures for such personal data.
Information about you will be retained :
- For a period of 5 years from the date of collection in the absence of a contract.
- If a contract or an order is concluded, for the entire contractual period, then kept as intermediate archive for a period corresponding to the warranty period plus the applicable statutory limitation period (see the deadlines recalled below).As a reminder, the applicable limitation periods are: 5 years for contractual or extra-contractual civil liability actions (excluding personal injury)
- For a period of 13 months from the implementation/creation of cookies.
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you have: a right of access (and) rectification, erasure and portability of information concerning you; a right of limitation and opposition on legitimate reasons to the processing of your data; the possibility of sending us instructions to organise the fate of data concerning you (storage, erasure, communication to a third party, etc.) in the event of death; You may exercise these rights by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to appeal to a national supervisory authority such as the "Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés" in the event of a breach of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data and in particularly the European Regulation n°2016-679.
Confidentiality policy for data collected from contact/registration forms
The information collected via the site www.bandofboats.com is intended to be processed by the company Band of Boats, responsible for processing. Here are the details for each form:
- Registration for the creation of a seller's account: The information collected from this form are intended to be processed in order to contact you for the management of your ads and your seller's account.
- Subscription to the newsletter: The information collected via this form are intended to be processed by our marketing department in order to send you our newsletter.
- Sending a message to a seller (via a boat for sale ad): The information collected via this form is sent directly to the seller, responsible for the ad so that he can contact you and answer your request and is not processed by Band of Boats.
- Contact request: The information collected will only be used by our support service to manage your request.
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you have :
- a right of access, rectification, erasure and portability of information concerning you ;
- a right of limitation and opposition on legitimate grounds to the processing of your data ;
You may apply these rights by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com